
The other day when I called a friend, the answering machine came on and I heard her message starting with a quote, "Elegance is an every day event". Immediately I was impressed by her quote and simply loved it. I started thinking about the word elegance all day. According to the dictionary, elegance means dignified grace in appearance, movement, or behaviour. Good taste in design, style, arrangement, etc. Something elegant; a refinement.
Elegance does not necessarily apply only to appearance but also to our choice of speech or prose. Our appearance is what makes the first impression, but some people are naturally elegant. Everything about them in the way they speak, in the way they dress and handle themselves speaks of elegance. Truly elegance is all about how we conduct ourselves, how we speak our minds and how we deal with others. The more refined we are in our approach the more elegant we are. The beautiful clothes we wear and the accessories we use complement our minds and bring out our inner radiance.
At http://pearlsandgemsgalore.com we have the most exquisite and precious gold gemstone jewelry that adds elegance to any outfit like icing on the cake! Come and browse through our store and feast on our wonderful gemstone jewelry like these beautiful gold necklaces and avail a 25% discount with the coupon redtagsale. Shipping and handling is free and we also have a 30-day money back guarantee.
No comments:
Post a Comment