Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jewelry A Girl’s Best Friend

Jewelry is a girl’s best friend. Not only does it give her joy but it also becomes her good investment. I guess you can never go wrong with the purchase of jewelry.

Recently, when I visited my brother and his wife, she gave me a set of green stone necklace and earrings set which I had misplaced in her house about twenty years ago when I used to stay with them. I was pleasantly surprised to get them back. However, my interest in costume jewelry gradually shifted to collecting precious gemstone jewelry.

Yesterday, when my maid told me it was her birthday, I presented to her that beautiful costume jewelry which matched perfectly with the green sari she wore. She just turned 24. When I saw her face light up on seeing that jewelry,it pleasantly brought me back my memories of when I was 20 when I had actually bought that jewelry. Life is indeed sweet when you are young. Of course life is always good no matter what your age, if only you have the right attitude to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment